This may seem like a shameless plug, and perhaps it is. Regardless of how it may appear, there are some seriously significant reasons why you should consider outsourcing your bookkeeping to someone with experience and/or who enjoys doing the work. Here are a few quick reasons why:
- Bookkeepers typically minimize and catch potentially costly errors: This can be anything from penalties, late fees, to errors due to simple data-entry errors. Great bookkeepers have an eye for the small details, so rest assured, your very likely to save many dollars of the mistakes you won’t be making.
- Great bookkeepers keep a tight schedule: This is a supplement to the first point. It’s very likely your outsourced bookkeepers has a couple of other clients to manage as well. This being said, there isn’t a ton of time in slack. The work is done in a timely and efficient manner to ensure all clients are satisfied.
- Bookkeepers have access to better systems that you can implement at your business: What a time to be alive! There are thousands of apps on the market specifically designed for businesses, small and large, and the bookkeepers and accountants who serve them. These apps can streamline the processes running accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash flow projections, workflow and so much more!
- Bookkeepers free-up time so you are free to work on your business the way you want: This one is self-explanatory and actually the most-heard compliant from new clients. They have LITTLE time to focus on what actually got them in business initially…their passion to serve their clients. Hiring a bookkeeper can save you dozens of hours a month or even a week!
- Bookkeepers provide essential data to help you scale your business: At Open Books Financial, we like to go the extra mile. Not only will we ensure that monthly bookkeeping checklist is completed, but we also provide customized metrics based on your business needs or requests.
Want to learn how our team at Open Books Financial could serve you? Let us know!